sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2009

Sad eyes.

So sorry sad eyes,
I guess you were always right.
I'm leaving in the morning;
We still have one more night.

It's not that I don't love you,
I think it hurts too much,
It's not that I don't need you;
my heart is not that tough.

Listen to me sad eyes,
you're becoming blind.
So cold and not aware,
I'm leaving you behind.

So now the sun is up,
I tend to keep my word.
Just try to fall asleep
before it starts to hurt.

So long sad eyes
you were always the only one.
It's tearing me apart,
But I swear I'm really done.

1 comentario:

PoolandRoll Staley dijo...

excelntisima canción de zepp que dejaste
me gusto mucho tu blog... soy una chica de Chile que sin querer llego a tu blog... mira las cosas locas de la vida...
te dejo el mio x si quieres echarle un vistazo... aunqe creo qe escribimos cosas un tanto distintas ...
http://aboutafuckinggirl.blogspot.com

un beso

adios !